29 febbraio 2008

Always and forever


Some people will never fucking learn. A close friend just completed an intensive and EXPENSIVE marriage therapy weekend to save an endangered relationship that is marked by a spot or two of infidelity. In her recap of the weekend I believe the following description was included, "I sat by the absolute hottest fucking guy whose wife was not nearly in his league. He and I flirted the entire time and shared mutual feelings about how we married the wrong people. We exchanged contact info. Do you think I should email him so we can support each other in our attempts to save our marriage?" Hmmm, I don't know. Do you think being a vacuous, shallow, adulterous twat is really part of the relationship therapy process. FUCK!!!

1 commento:

La Bête ha detto...

I hate people who tell other people they 'married the wrong people'. These people should shit or get off the pot. Which is to say, if they married the wrong people, do something about it - unmarry them.

Of course it's even worse if they say that to other people just to get them into bed, then go home to their wives and tell them how much they love them and how happy they are that they married them. That's a different kettle of fish altogether. I really hate those people.

And another thing... you mentioned working with a department of Spanish teachers. Would you still be up for asking them to translate something for me? Can you maybe drop me a line if so? It'd be very much appreciated.

betedejour@yahoo.com

Thanks!